- DeWALT uses a typical model#/type# system.
- Model numbers are usually found at the top left of the name plate.
- Type numbers are usually right below the model numbers.
- Type numbers usually go by “Type 1,” “Type 2,” etc.
Example Name Plate: DeWALT DW938 TYPE 2 18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw:
- Model #: DW938
- Type #: Type 2
After identifying the model and type number of the tool, finding the right parts for that tool on cvindustrialhardware.com is easy.
Here are the steps:
- From the home page or the diagram page, enter the model number followed by the type number (if applicable).
- Clicking the image will take you to the diagram page where you can see available parts for that model.
Note: If you do not see the part number needed or diagram, please reach out to us and we will find it for you. Click here or give us a call at (956) 395-1877